Wednesday 14 November 2018

Athletics

On Wednesday 14th of November, the school and I went to Three Kings Reserve for athletics. When we arrived, we all sat down on the concrete stairs and just waited for the events to be ready. The first event we started of with was 800m but I didn't do it because I wanted to save my energy and everyone had to be in the same lane. Soon after, the teachers announced 200m and I placed 1st. Then we had 400m and I placed 1st again. And then, we had 100m and I came 1st again. Later, we did the field events. The first event we did was discuss and I came 3rd.

After, we did long jump and I came 2nd, but when we did shot put I didn't come a place. Lastly, we had the relays and I was in the relays. I was the 2nd runner. The places were Cowley, Hillary, Blake, and Sheppard. When we finished it was very disappointing but was very fun. Thanks to all the parent helpers and the teaches for coming along because without them we wouldn't have been there.

No comments:

Post a Comment