Thursday 22 November 2018

Eden Albert Athletics

Yesterday on Thursday 22nd of November, year 4, 5, 6 boys and girls went to Eden Albert Athletics in Mt Roskill. The events I competed in was 100m, 200m, 400m, and the relays. It was a 400m track and there were lots of kids and adults there. The first even that was called out was 800m for the girls. The first track event for the boys was 11:00 and it was 800m

. And my first event was 100m and was at 11:30. In that race, I pulled a hamstring during the race and I ended up coming last. But it was really fun because I met some of my old friends. In 10 minutes, there was 200m and I came 4th in that race out of 7 people. Half an hour later, they called all the year 6s for 400m and I just came 4th.

 Then, in an hour everyone in the relay for the girls and boys. The 6 girls ran first but they came last. Then, the year 6 boys were up and they came last as well. But the year 4 and 5 girls did well and they came 4th. Then the year 4 and 5 boys ran and they came second to last. Even though we didn't get a place in anything, it was really fun and I'm glad to be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment