Friday 30 November 2018

Sports Assembly

Last week on Friday, there was sports assembly for athletics. The events we did was 800m, 400m, 200, 100, shot put, long jump, discuss, high jump, and the relays. Before we did the sports assembly, we presented the haka we did for Eden Albert Kapa Haka. After that, we had the birthday and merit certificates. 
Soon later, we had the athletic certificate for the 5 and 6 year olds. 
Then, we had the 7 and 8 year olds. Later, there was the 9 and 10 year old. When that was done, the Irish dancers presented their dance. Finally, they had the 11 year old boys and girls. In 100m, I got 1st, in 200m I got 1st, and in 400m, I got 1st. I didn't want to do 800m though. I didn't get a place in shot put, I came 2nd in long jump, 3rd in discuss, and 2nd in high jump. And in the relay, our team came 2nd. The assembly may have been 20 minutes longer, but it was very cool to see what place everyone got.

No comments:

Post a Comment